Welcome to Tamamori Daily, the livejournal community dedicated to Johnny's Juniors' Tamamori Yuta. Feel free to share images, media, translations, news and everything else Tamamori related here!
Tamamori Yuta (玉森裕太) Nickname: Tamachan D.O.B: March 17th, 1990 Born in: Tokyo Star sign: Pisces Blood type: B Height: 172cm Weight: 59kg Shoe size: 26,5cm
Tamamori entered Johnny's Entertainment on December 1st, 2002. He started in Johnny's Jr, like all Jrs. He was in Fresh Jr for a while. His first band was M.I.N.T, which was made up of Matsumoto Kohei, Inoo Kei, Nikaido Takashi and Tamamori Yuta. However, M.I.N.T disbanded soon as all except Nikaido got recruited into J.J. Express. After that there was a change in the members of J.J. Express and in July 2004 Tamamori was put into A.B.C. Jr, where he met a part of his current band. He ended up in Kis-My-Ft2 (union between A.B.C. Jr and Kis-My-Ft), as the T for Tamamori, in August 2005
Of course a community needs some rules. So here goes. It looks like a lot but most of it is really quite obvious. Please read these before you start posting in the community. Thank you. ♥
RULES 1. No flames, fights, bashing, rude comments, you name it. You don't have to agree with what people say, but stay friendly. Making fun of the boy is only allowed if you're a fan. ;)
2. Stay on topic. Keep the subject focused on Tamamori. It can include the other members of Kisumai or even other Juniors, but Tamamori should be in there somewhere!
3. Post images, translations etc. behind an LJ cut. If you don't know how, read the LJ FAQ. Teasers are allowed but make sure they're not too big. What's too big? I'll leave that up to your common sense. ;)
4. All media and other downloads should be locked. If you're taking something someone uploaded, please comment and say thanks! People go through a lot of trouble to share things with us, they deserve it.
5. If you're posting translations which are not your own, make sure you have permission to post them. Give proper credit.
6. Give proper credit for anything else you post that isn't yours. (Icons, wallpapers, other fanart, anything else). If you're going to repost things that people shared here, give proper credit as well.
7. Pairing pictures and things rated R/NC-17 are allowed but make sure you put it behind an LJ cut and label it with the appropriate rating. Anything over PG-13 should be clearly rated and behind a cut.
*NEW: This community is not the place to post fanfiction. Please use the general communities or specific fanfiction communities for this.
8. This is pretty much the same thing as rule number 1: If someone posts something about a pairing you don't like, just ignore the post. Refrain from bashing or posting derogatory comments. Different people like different things. There's bound to be entries you don't care about. If you start arguments or drama, you'll be removed from the community.
9. No spamming/promoting communities or websites unless it's related to Tamamori or Kis-My-Ft2.
10. The most important one: Have fun, get to know people, interact, comment, post! XD Introductory posts are allowed, but please post an introduction only once. All your posts after that should be Tamamori related in some way.